My Home

Hello everyone.
Here I will tell you about my house. My house is located in Malang Anggun Sejahtera housing. My family bought this house about 10 years ago. My family and I moved here because of my father's work who moved to Malang. Before moving, my family looked for a house around the work area and as a result we found it in this housing.
Before entering the housing complex, we entered a village called "Sumber Porong" village. This village is very close to the main road, you can see it on the left of the road towards Malang and the right of the road towards Surabaya. Before entering this village you can see the base for motorcycle taxi drivers or also known as (simping) and a place to eat bakpau telo, these are signs if you want to enter my village. In the village there is an elementary school and kindergarten. In addition there is also a super market fishing pond and so on.
After you pass the village, you will enter the RSJ (Mental Hospital) area besides a place for people with mental disorders there is also a hospital for the community. The hospital is really very spacious. 
In front of the hospital, you will also find a health campus. Apart from the health campus, RSJ also has a health museum. Inside you find items that doctors used in ancient times to heal people.
And get to Malang Anggun Sejahtera Housing. You just go straight while enjoying the view of the very lush trees. There is also a toll road that has just been built. Inside the housing there is a swimming pool, if you want to swim you just pay IDR 20,000, - just and there is a buoy rental. Near the swimming pool there is a place to stay and a restaurant for visitors. This location is in Bromo village.
Next, to get to your house you will also find a super market, a lot of places to eat, a place to play futsal and badminton. There are also cafes and other hangouts. The place to eat there is called "PUJASERA" and next to it you want to be a market but there is nothing to do. occupy and finally empty.


After you enter block E or D you go straight until you get stuck until you see the field at the end of the road and you arrive at my house.